Doesn’t it feel as if everywhere you turn, there is somebody fighting cancer? It’s no wonder when you read the…
- Backus Cancer Survivors Day 2016 The Backus Cancer Survivors Day Celebration took place Saturday, Oct. 1 at the hospital. Scenes from that day, including part of the speeches by keynote speaker and cancer survivor Kent Pierce from News8 and Dinesh Kapur...
The Latest at Backus
- October 14, 2016 Backus Joins Community Partners For Healthy Living Festival on Oct. 22 NORWICH—Backus Hospital is teaming up with the Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce, United Community and Family Services and Health...
- October 14, 2016 Backus Hospital Surgery Center Receives National Recognition The American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (ACS NSQIP®) has recognized Backus Hospital, as one of 60 ACS NSQIP participating hospitals that have achieved meritorious outcomes for surgical patient care.
- August 26, 2016 Backus to Host Bereavement Support Group NORWICH—Beginning on August 24, Backus Hospital will begin offering a bereavement support group on the second and fourth Wednesday of...
- July 14, 2016 Backus Earns National “Most Wired” Award for Technology Norwich—For the sixth straight year, Backus Hospital has been recognized as one of the most technologically advanced hospitals in the...
May 19, 2016 Healthy Happenings
October 28, 2016 Hospitell
Vol. 45, No. 42
Careers at Backus
We invite you to take a closer look at career opportunities available at The William W. Backus Hospital. Healthcare is a challenging, highly rewarding field.