By Brenda Viens, Registered Dietitian for TVCCA and Backus Hospital Some of us have waited an entire year for turkey,…
- New options for breast cancer survivor When it comes to breast cancer, decisions about surgery options can be difficult. Backus Hospital has surgical options for breast cancer patients that aren’t offered in a community setting anywhere in Connecticut....
The Latest at Backus
- December 9, 2016 Backus to Host Free Community Talk On Robotic Knee and Hip Surgery Options NORWICH—Orthopedic surgeons William Cambridge, MD, of New London County Orthopedic Surgery and Scott Stanat, MD, of Norwich Orthopedic Group will...
- November 16, 2016 Reliance Health Receives 2016 Backus President’s Award NORWICH— Reliance Health, formerly Reliance House, a Norwich-based non-profit community mental health center on a mission to enhance health through...
- October 14, 2016 Backus Hospital Surgery Center Receives National Recognition The American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (ACS NSQIP®) has recognized Backus Hospital, as one of 60 ACS NSQIP participating hospitals that have achieved meritorious outcomes for surgical patient care.
- August 26, 2016 Backus to Host Bereavement Support Group NORWICH—Beginning on August 24, Backus Hospital will begin offering a bereavement support group on the second and fourth Wednesday of...
May 19, 2016 Healthy Happenings
January 6, 2017 Hospitell
Vol. 46, No. 1
Careers at Backus
We invite you to take a closer look at career opportunities available at The William W. Backus Hospital. Healthcare is a challenging, highly rewarding field.